Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Robotic or Software Process Automation is next generation technology that reinvents how businesses operate today. Companies of all sizes are adopting RPA because of its speed, quality, consistency, accuracy, audit trail, and quick ROI. Business leaders are embracing automation because digital workers (BOTS) can learn and be taught to act like humans, work 24/7/365, handle a high volume of repetitive tasks with precision, which leads to cost-effective error-free output.
Digital Workers (BOTS) are an alternative to traditional IT automation, and companies are currently using these BOTS to perform rule-based, repetitive tasks. Eventually, businesses will be able to automate more complex tasks using these Digital Workers. So, what are some examples of industries and functions where Digital Workers are particularly helpful?
Energy and Utilities:
Electric, Gas, and Water
Oil and Gas
Functions that can be automated:
HR and legal
Collections Payment Processing
Customer Relationship Management
Benefits of Digital Workers/BOTS
- Flexible and scalable virtual workforce
- Enables employees to achieve productivity gains of over 40 percent
- Analyze massive amounts of data rapidly and accurately
- Solve complex problems in seconds/minutes
- Produce work that is error-free and free of duplication
- BOTS do not get tired and work 24*7*365
- Quick learners that can be taught to perform new tasks easily
- Minimum investments as BOTS work in existing landscape
Choosing the right processes to automate is the key to success.
Not all processes are suitable for automation. Processes that have high elements of human decision-making are not good candidates for automation, while other processes that have repeatable tasks are perfect candidates for RPA. It’s of the utmost importance to set criteria for selecting which processes to automate and which processes should not be automated. We recommend developing a proof-of-concept to determine the feasibility of RPA and to avoid automating the wrong processes.
Our RPA division can take you every step of the way. The following services are also available ala carte
- Advisory and Strategic Planning: Assessing the technology environment to define the roadmap.
- Platform Selection: Choose the right RPA tool which matches your requirements. We help our clients decide which tool is best suited to their business.
- Creating a pilot: Proof-of-concept to validate feasibility.
- Development: Design, implement, test, and deploy the RPA solution.
RPA Technology Partnerships
In addition to being your implementation partner, Wise Men has reseller status of the 3 leading RPA tools, thereby being a single purchase point for our clients. Our strategic partnerships with UiPath, Blue Prism, and Automation Anywhere help us to provide advanced RPA software solutions and meet the increasing demand for large-scale RPA deployments.