Our SAP practice helps optimize client operations, streamline business processes, and integrate systems by using best-of-breed technologies. Wise Men supports various SAP modules to deliver reliable, high-quality solutions to our clients. Our strength lies in our pool of highly skilled SAP consultants with deep industry expertise, technical knowledge, and unmatched delivery capabilities to achieve consistent results. Support is available 24/7/365 with guaranteed SLAs.
We offer a comprehensive range of SAP services to help organizations simplify, innovate, and grow. Our focus is to provide Application Management Services (AMS) in both technical and functional SAP modules like SD, MM, FICO, HR, and ABAP to name a few. We help our clients on HANA, Simple Finance (S/4HANA) and Fiori. As an SAP Services Partner, Wise Men helps maintain intricate SAP landscapes to create significant business value.
Our approach is simple, modular, and can be Time and Materials or Fixed Price to ensure long-term landscape integrity. Wise Men works across on-prem, Cloud, and Mobile environments to accelerate projects and deployment. We offer upgrade services to improve effectiveness of SAP solutions, mitigate risk, reduce downtime, and deliver maximum benefits.
24/7 SAP Help Desk
SAP is a market leader in ERP and helps mid to large size corporations, across many industries, increase their bottom line and get ahead of the competition. With more and more companies becoming global in nature, Wise Men Consultants helps our clients operate with agility and faster decision making across the globe. Our Help Desk is available to provide AMS Support 24/7/365 with guaranteed SLAs. Our clients experience the benefits of a streamlined workforce, effective communication, and quick turnaround times.
Key features of a Wise Men Managed Data Center include:
- 24/7/365 infrastructure monitoring spanning computer, storage, switches, hypervisors, converged infrastructure, as well as support for operating systems, applications, databases, business continuity, and connectivity
- Multiple engineering and operational disciplines to address data center and cloud operations and management complexity
- Flexible and elastic service models to augment and/or circumvent the hiring, cultivating, and maintenance of skilled resources
- Rapid scaling and deployment of new services to meet business demands
- Rapid adoption of new technologies in new and existing environments
- Relevant visibility into data center and cloud infrastructure to drive actionable intelligence and efficient operations
- Multi-technology and multi-vendor case management