- Are you looking to improve operational excellence with streamlined logistics and manufacturing?
- Would you like to have better financial performance with tighter controls and insights?
- Do you need a scalable platform where new functionality can be tightly integrated and added as you grow?
- Is there a significant amount of cost and time involved in launching new products to the market?
- Is low visibility into Manufacturing Operations leading to performance and quality concerns?
- Complete automation of Order Cycle, Gross-to-Net, Inventory Cycle
- Integration with 3PL (third party logistics) providers
- Integration with Chargebacks and Government Pricing
- Integration with banks for Bank Reconciliation
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, based out of Princeton – NJ and Hyderabad – India, is an integrated pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. SAP Dispute and Collections Management and Cash Application solution is being successfully implemented (Go–Live January 1st week-2018) at Dr. Reddy’s Labs. Listen how the solution will benefit them with the following functions
- Receivables collections management
- Credit policies and risk management
- Automation of activities involved with payments and deductions
- Integration between various stakeholders in Accounts Receivables
During this event, you will have a great opportunity to interact and engage with the most respected panelists, thought and industry leaders, who will share their insights and perspectives on key issues including industry trends and key technology decisions that Life Sciences companies deal with at each stage of their maturity curve.
VP & Head of Finance, NA
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
Director, Life Sciences, SAP
Head, Life Sciences IBU, Wise Men