Middleware technologies enable organizations to integrate business applications and interoperability in order to generate superior IT efficiencies across their enterprise. Various uses of Middleware technology include: SOA, BPEL, Identity Management, Data Integration, Business Process Management, Content Management, Data Quality and Data Management.
These technologies themselves require administration and IT focus, as they are built upon databases and application servers that are often critical to key business processes. They require the same focus from IT administrators as that of enterprise applications like performance management, backup and recovery, business continuity, upgrades and security updates.
Wise Men’s Fusion Middleware services complement our Fusion Middleware practice by providing support from our IT enterprise to install, administer and manage our clients Middleware technologies. This enables IT organizations to continue to focus on their core business needs.
By utilizing our vast experience managing SOA, B2B, OSB and related technologies, Wise Men enables organizations to enjoy faster deployments as well as stable and predictable performance. We understand that innovation needs to be sensitive to business needs. Wise Men leverages its Fusion Middleware technology to streamline business ROI, TCO and KPI.
How do we do it?
- Integrating data from systems using SOA thereby increasing visibility of the key information that runs the business; having accurate information in real-time improves quality and business agility
- Automating existing manual business processes involving people and systems using BPM, to lower TCO and expedite the ROI for our clients
- Embedding KPIs into the fabric of business processes by using dashboards and Business Activity Monitoring (BAM); this lends transparency to the way businesses measure themselves
- Enhancing an organization’s investment in the systems that run their business such as eBusiness Suite and Siebel using the Application Integration Architecture (AIA)
- Designing and building collaborative portals using ADF and Webcenter to create a more efficient workforce
Fusion Middleware Expertise:
SOA Suite and OSB Solutions
SOA facilitates business critical IT initiatives geared towards enterprise application integration (EAI), composite application development and legacy modernization.
Benefits include rapid composition of complex applications, ease of maintenance and change and improved business visibility.
- SOA service Infrastructure
- Pluggable Services (BPEL, JCA Adapters, Business Rules, Human Workflow, B2B, BAM)
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB) – Highest performance and scalability
- Connectivity (Technology Adapters, Application Adapters, Legacy Adapters)
- Real time Event Processing and Event Delivery Network
- Unified Management & Monitoring
- Custom Exception Handling Framework
- Migrate, Upgrade and Maintenance
- Operations Support with defined SLAs
WebCenter and ADF (Portal) Solutions
Oracle WebCenter Portal Framework is a modern portal framework that speeds delivery of portals and websites and extends the capabilities of traditional enterprise portals.
The Framework enables both developers and business users to collaboratively build out the exact portal solution required for internet, extranet, intranet, or social computing applications.
- Context sensitive portal solution
- Content Integration with Content Repositories
- Enterprise portals with reusable and extendable portal framework
- Customization and personalization
- Portlets and Pagelets for accessing remote applications and services
- Social networking features like wikis, blogs and forums
- Enterprise Search and Security